Bendix GCT Rear Brake Pads for Honda Accord CB Si 2.0L 4D Sedan DB1265GCT
HONDA ACCORD CB
Set of BENDIX GENERAL CT Rear Brake Pads
HONDA ACCORD CB Si, 2.0L, F20A I4 16V DOHC 2 Door Coupe (1990-1994)
YOU ARE BUYING
1 x Set of BENDIX GENERAL CT Rear Brake Pads
BENDIX GENERAL CT
Bendix General CT are general purpose disc brake pads for passenger vehicles, specifically suited for general suburban, city and freeway driving.
Bendix General CT pads have always been designed to tackle the issues consumers dislike most: noise and dust, without compromise to stopping performance.
HYBRID FUSION TECHNOLOGY Hybrid Fusion Technology is the fusion of Bendix Technologies and compounds into a complete quality product.
STEALTH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY Whisper quiet braking. Noise and vibration virtually eliminated. Silky smooth operation. Noticeably less dust. Currently available with Bendix’s top references, with further range enhancements in the future. (Please note not all Bendix General CT Pads have the Stealth Advanced Technology)
CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY Latest friction technology, giving improved stopping performance, low dust, low disc brake rotor wear and enhanced durability.
BLUE TITANIUM STRIPE No bedding-in required, meaning less down time and improved customer satisfaction. Instant pedal feel from the first stop.
NOISE ABSORBING SHIMS Product engineered and tested to eliminate noise and vibration. Also coated with Noise Absorbing Shims for reduced transmission of vibration and noise from the brake pad during extreme braking.
OE LOGBOOK SERVICING Bendix brake components are appropriate for the purpose intended and if installed by qualified staff, to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications, can be used in logbook servicing.
FIT WITH CONFIDENCEA general purpose passenger vehicle brake pad for everyday driving. With the integration of HYBRID Fusion Technology and STEALTH Advanced Technology Bendix have virtually eliminated brake noise for smoother, quieter braking. Blue Titanium Stripe and Ceramic Technology are also a feature on General CT for sure stopping right out of the box.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Should you feel that our products/services don’t meet your expectations, please contact us immediately.
- We will make every effort to ensure 100% satisfaction.
PICKUP BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Direct Deposit/EFT (our banking details are supplied after checkout)
- Secure PayPal
- We are PayPal Verified and accept Visa and Mastercard via PayPal
- Electronic Tax Invoice is supplied for all purchases to your email address.
INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
- Items being picked up must be paid for by cash or credit card. Please note any item that is paid for using PayPal must be posted and Pickup is not available.
- All Parcels are trackable and sent via Australia Post.
- All parcels require a signature on delivery. If delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery the parcel will be delivered to your nearest Australia Post outlet for collection.
- Please ensure your delivery address details are correct in as this is the address we will be posting to.
- If you have not received the item you ordered, please notify us immediately.
- If we have sent the incorrect item in error, we will pay all postage costs to rectify the problem.
- If the item received is due to incorrect selection and the correct item is required, we will accept the item as a return at 100% of purchase value providing the item and packaging are in excellent condition. However, the purchaser will be required to pay the postage to return the original item and send the replacement.
- Items must be returned before replacements will be sent.
- Refunds are not available to auction items. (Please read item description carefully)
- Refunds are only available to BUY IT NOW items.
- Refunds without exchange can be issued if you are not happy with your purchase, however a 15% restocking fee will be charged to assist with covering costs associated with the transaction.
- The buyer will be responsible for postage involved with transaction.
Warranty does not cover fitting errors or driver misuse/abuse. Warranty void if vehicle used for off road or motorsports.
- All items come with manufacturer’s warranty, unless specified otherwise in the ad for the item.
- This covers manufacturing faults or defects.
- Warranty does not cover fitting errors or driver misuse/abuse.
- Warranty void if vehicle is modified from OE Specifications, off road or sports use.
- The buyer will be responsible for postage involved with warranty claims.