- Store Home
- View All Listing
- About Us
- Contact Us
Add our store to your favorites and receive exclusive emails about new items and special promotions!Sign Up
If you are not completely satisfied with your order please contact us before leaving any feedback. We will be happy to hear from you and will help you sort out any issues.
The best way to contact us is directly through the Messages system.
A History of Bookbinding - A Selection of Classic Articles on the Design and Progress of Bookbinding
Please note that this item may come from our Australian, USA or UK warehouse. Please refer to shipping policy below for details
This book contains classic material dating back to the 1900s and before. The content has been carefully selected for its interest and relevance to a modern audience. Carefully selecting the best articles from our collection we have compiled a series of historical and informative publications on the subject of bookbinding. The titles in this range include "A History of English Bookbinding" "Account Book Binding" "A Bookbinder's Guide to Sewing" and many more. Each publication has been professionally curated and includes all details on the original source material. This particular instalment, "A History of Bookbinding" contains information on the design and progress of bookbinding. It is intended to illustrate aspects of bookbinding history and serves as a guide for anyone wishing to obtain a general knowledge of the subject and understand the field in its historical context. We are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.
Condition :Brand New
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- Return Policy
- Terms & Conditions
Please contact us via Messages if you are not completely satisfied with your order. We do accept return of items for a full refund. Please keep the original packaging and contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions
- We prefer Paypal payments and immediate payment is required for this listing. If you do not have a Paypal account, please contact us. For some of our books, we also accept Bank Deposits from Australian Buyers. Please contact us so that we can set up a listing for you.
- All orders are shipped within two business days. Your item will be shipped direct from our UK or US warehouse via Air Mail and should arrive within 7 - 14 business days of dispatch. However, we ask buyers to allow up to 20 business days for the arrival of their item. Delivery time estimates are provided by our postal carriers and are used as a guide only. These delivery periods are not guaranteed.
- All items will be sent to the address selected at the Paypal checkout. Please ensure that delivery address is correct before you complete the payment as attempts to change delivery address after the order may not be successful. We accept no liability for loss of items if the delivery address is incorrect or incomplete.
Store HomeView All ListingAbout UsFaq Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 BookHub. All Rights Reserved.
- Please note that the product details and descriptions are provided by the publishers. If the synopsis is missing or the details of the item are unclear, please ask before purchasing. As we have listed many titles, we are not able to verify the accuracy of all descriptions.
- Please note that the cover may differ from the image displayed in our listing, as publishers may update their cover image from time to time.
- The best way to contact us is by the Messages system. We aim to answer all questions in a timely manner (within 24 hours)